Wednesday 2 July 2014

Janus- Copyright Robert Fullarton- 2012


Janus

Copyright Robert Fullarton- 2012- Taken from Seasons in the waiting game

Turn your face to me Janus,
Turn mercurial laughter
Into the wails
Of unrequited love
Turn your stony tears
Into the cracks
Of the faintest smile
To shaky visibilities
For a delicate man.

Harvest erotic hopes,
Feel the soft body,
Remember
the tender kiss
that never touched
and missed the truth
for broken
expectations

Turn your face Janus
And betray me
Give me the dark
Perverse nights
the stench of Chanel
beside
the decomposing trust
forge a shaky smile
for the mourners
that march
to the hilly abyss
give me the Judas kiss
betray me love
and be gone

The woman
You love
Does not love you

-the triptych
of all days extended
the monumental
words
on the monumental
frieze
written upon my soul



Face me now
And betray me
No more
Expectations
To hang
On airy threads
For the kiss
That never touched
The truth
And the tears
That told no lies.

The woman you love
Does not love you

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home