Monday 7 December 2015

THE HUMAN HEART (A DESCRIPTION OF HUMANITY) - BY Robert Fullarton Copyright 2015

THE HUMAN HEART (A DESCRIPTION OF HUMANITY)
-BY Robert Fullarton
Copyright 2015

Oh how rough is the day
The potmarks bear the time
And The date
Like the crevices of the city
I was thrown into
I had no idea where I came from
One day I came to be
And had to learn
In the world
Where victims make victims
And the cheerless sprawl
And a loveless hug goes round.
I was thrown into the city
From where my spirit and my joy
Departed in refusal.
Too many people pawned
Their childlike goodness
For the hard shell of the city life,
Living in time bears witness
To the feast we all devour in time

Out of shop doors
lie sleepless vagrants
A steel forest hides all persuasions
But the derelict soul
Is just a sign, akin
To the full package
Of man and the habitation of his deeds

There is a light and a life
But it takes the whole weight
Of one’s conviction
To be pulled up
On the course of choices
To he who loved us long before
Our play upon the stage.
To him we must depart
And leave behind a desperate world
To which we feel utterly homeless within
And from this place of desperation
To gain all things
We must first give all things
And that is the crux and the dilemma
Of the human heart.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home