Monday 7 November 2016

My soul is hungry -by Robert Fullarton Copyright Robert Fullarton 2016

My soul is hungry
-by Robert Fullarton
Copyright Robert Fullarton 2016

Man is hurt
And he hurts in return
But where are we now?
From hence we came
to the root of animosity?
If life cannot be lived
And endured for much longer
Could we live on
And love for perhaps another?
I have seen the beauty in your
Pale bright Eyes
And it has been enough to make
Me smile
While I waded in the darkness
I have seen the sunshine
In your heart
And it has been the light
Bursting forth in day
From the great assault of the night
The prayer in the night
Is a candle
In the mass of the murky universe
A sword of great conviction
And my voice cries out
As one creature
Whose soul is hungry
On the plains of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home