Saturday 12 March 2016

The Reign of Love -by Robert Fullarton copyright 2016

The Reign of Love
-by Robert Fullarton
copyright 2016

Heaven came today
Looking out a summer’s window
The light penetrated soul
And pierced my eyes
From the final leave of winter

The reign of love
Is heavens’ hold upon me

Call me crazy
But heaven came today
My days are a dreamy haze
The night it plays like a pleasant fever

The reign of love
Is heavens’s hold upon me

Heaven blossomed and I was unaware
From the terminus of the winter
To the new and the unexplored country
God’s Love is great and it takes us to the stars
And the human flower grows mighty
An iron bough, deeply rooted and sublime
will triumph, men from the rags of the dregs of the gutter
to the jewel of perfection
For the kings of the earth that pass and behold
In wonder

The reign of love

Is heavens’s hold upon me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home